Phone: 206-382-4414, ext 351
Kelsey's practice is focused on the idea that estate planning isn't just planning for the after life, but also to better enjoy life itself. Kelsey helps families and individuals achieve these goals through wills, trusts, healthcare and financial powers of attorney and advanced directives. By planning ahead, clients can ensure that their wishes are met and their loved ones are looked after.
Bar Memberships and Professional Certification
- Certified Public Accountant
- J.D., Seattle University School of Law
- B.A. in Business Administration - Accounting, University of Washington
- Washington State Bar Association – Member
- Washington State Board of Accountancy– Member
- King County Bar Association – Member
Honors, Awards, and Scholarships
- CALI Award for Estate Planning
- Best Lawyers, Ones to Watch 2024
Previous Work Experience
Kelsey began her professional career at KPMG in Dublin, Ireland, where she focused on international tax planning for corporations, advising clients on their obligations under the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA), Common Reporting Standard (CRS) and international transfer pricing regimes.
Upon moving back to the United States, Kelsey wanted to work more with people and began her career in estate planning and probate with the law firm of Helsell Fetterman, LLP in Seattle.
Interests and Hobbies
Kelsey is an avid reader and knitter, often doing both at the same time. She loves to golf and play tennis if the Pacific Northwest weather allows it. Kelsey recently welcomed a new baby boy and is quickly learning the importance of being organized and planning ahead.